To induce Tamil literary interest and grammatical knowledge to reproduce their imagination
To provide Tamil poetry and history of literature to enrich their knowledge in Tamil language and culture.
1. To provide students ability to think about the society.
2. Practice to composing Tamil poems.
3. Chances to produce research articles.
4. To promote Tamil language through creative works.
5. Extent the knowledge of Tamil editors, commentators and ancient poets.
6. Sharing the experiences to the students about palm leafs manuscripts copper plates and epigraphy.
Tamil Department HOD & Faculties.
Dr. S. Thankam
Dr. M. Peril Threse
Mrs. A. Sujatha Joice
Mrs. R. Liji
Dr. C. Lekshmanan
Dr.T. Little Mary